Health care workers are in demand across British Columbia. If you are a physician, nurse, psychiatric nurse, or allied health professional with a job offer from a public health authority, you may be eligible to apply to the BC PNP under the Skills Immigration healthcare category.
To eligible for this category, candidates must:
1 .An offer of indeterminate, full-time employment with a public health authority as a:
• specialist physician
• registered nurse
• registered psychiatric nurse
• an allied health professional such as a: o diagnostic medical sonographer
• clinical pharmacist
• medical laboratory technologist
• medical radiation technologist
• occupational therapist
2. Minimum two years of directly related full-time work experience in the skilled occupation that has been offered to you, and, if applicable, the credentials and qualification requirements of the position
3. A written offer of employment on official company letterhead from your employer
4. Evidence that you meet minimum income requirements
If you are working in a Skill Level B occupation, you must submit valid language test results showing you have obtained a minimum score equal to or greater than a benchmark 4 under the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in all four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.