This program is open only to foreign students who have graduated from a post-graduate program at a post-secondary institution in British Columbia.
1. A master’s or doctoral degree received within the past two years from an eligible program at a post-secondary institution in B.C.
Your graduate degree (master’s or doctorate) must be in one of the following programs of study in the natural, applied or health sciences:
• Biological and biomedical sciences
• Computer and information sciences and support services
• Engineering technology
• Health professions and related clinical sciences
• Mathematics and statistics
• Natural resources conservation and research
• Physical sciences
2. Evidence that you intend to reside in B.C. You must provide us with evidence that you intend to live and work in B.C. once you obtain your permanent resident status in Canada. This evidence may include:
• The length of any previous and/or current period of residence in B.C.
• Your connections to B.C. through work, study or family, and
• A description of any actions you’ve taken to settle in B.C., such as finding a job or place to live.